Thursday 18 August 2011

Happy Days

Greetings all
Its feels   to have been a a hectic few months... what with one thing and another...  i could have done without the bug invasion... but the bright side  was that it has given me the opportunity to do some space clearing that i wouldn't have got round to otherwise... 
Happy to report that the visit  from my nephew went well...   ( see the above picture..)  and a fun time  seemed to have been had by all.
Its a national holiday here today ( Monday..) which means the shops are closed.. but hopefully the fridge  has enough in to sustain us all until tomorrow..( otherwise i shall have a very stroppy cat on my hands....)

Feels hot and stuffy here today.. and I'm just about to do some painting... a breeze would be welcome  but i dont suppose I'm going to get one....  I'm enjoying doing the background and seeing what its going to be.. of course it can change from one day to the next,,  though it does seem to have rather a celestial... ( I'm sure Dad would love a pair of wings  :0)..  but i dont think I'll go quite that far.....)

Today is now Thursday...  and for the past few days i've been engrossed in browsing e books.. its like being in a candy store...unfortunately i could do with having more than one pair of eyes to read them all..

Was greeted this morning by the news that irons  were on sale..  and we ought to go and get some...  we meaning me and someone to help me carry it.. so off we trotted   though not till later on... and came back with a pretty pink iron.. ( needless to say i have left it in the box till its a little cooler here...)
Glad to have one.... as the last one shifted its mortal coil a year or so ago... and some things do look a little better with a quick press.. ( maybe i should get training the lads..:0)..)


No comments:

Post a Comment