Sunday 18 September 2011

Freshly pressed





Proudly flaunting his freshly ironed shirt ironed  by mama's own fair hands....
( thought I'd exert myself as he was getting his diploma.... :0)..)
 Photo nicked from one of his pals......( many thanks...it makes excellent blog fodder...   you know how i like to have a pickie at the top..)
Days have passed so quickly since i last wrote in here.... i guess that means I'm having fun....  which in my case means I'm happily exploring new things.. and as i do so realize i have in fact been standing still for longer than i thought...

 Here we are in September..  and i've practically forgotten what a blog looks like...
I think its good to take a break sometimes...
( well that's my excuse....!!!! )
...if nothing else it will have given my voice a rest....  and for for those of you who may have thought i wish that woman would give it a rest.. it will have been a pleasant respite...

 Deliver us from evil..? Oh surely its not been that bad.. but one drone sounds pretty much like another i guess...
Maybe we should consider awarding a medal for bravery to anyone...  who happens to come this way....

Apologies to Elaine..  who has been trying to comment i've probably switched something off i should have.. will see if i can fix it.. thanks for  remembering me... :0)

Had a lazy day today art wise..  though on the positive side at least it gives the paint time to dry.. so shall attempt to fling myself back into it tomorrow with great gusto..

I'm now sat here in the dark.. as the sun has run across the sky and left me still sitting here...
and i have to get up early tomorrow.. so am not sure whether I'll be going to bed at all before that.. it may be easier to crash on my return..  rather than sleep a little and then try to drag myself out of bed...

All for now...

Shall try not to leave it so long next time... xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment