Wednesday 20 July 2011

Comfy Jo...




Here we see Jo having a well earned rest... ( it was hard work playing with that mouse...) they have a way of making themselves comfortable dont they.... :0)  by they i mean our furry feline friends..  that like to let us think we're boss...  ( wisely understanding that the human ego is a fragile thing...) :)

The Sun is just starting to creep around this side of  the apartment which means I'll soon have to close the curtains.... as the sun here is so strong it fades anything that it rests upon for too long.. i suppose it could be said to have a similar effect on humans.
Its not a problem in the winter months.. i suppose because it goes darker so much earlier..
Portrait 2.. is starting to look like i need to think about some background for it..  heres where i start to get paint all over me....
 Speckled paint reminds me of dad..( he used to do all the decorating when he was younger...).. and I can see so clearly how the paint would speckle  on his glasses.. and hair.. and whatever bit of him it could find...  Pretty much like what it did to me last time i did some here..  which is a few years ago so we're defiantly ready for another lick of paint....  though as i have a different kind of painting in mind.. I guess the apartment will have to wait...
Today's excitement was buying some paint brushes.... thought I'd better as I'd nothing suitable for doing background with... and no one in their right mind would attempt it with a teeny tiny brush  :0)
Hope the weather cools off soon. as i hate the shut in feeling.. that having the air conditioner working always leaves me with....
Fingers crossed within the next day or so....

No comments:

Post a Comment