Friday 22 July 2011

Jo in a box.





And my offspring are in hiding.... 

Perhaps because there's a camera in my hand and they know I'm on the look out for a new blog picture.:0)
So i guess I'll have to go hunting for buried treasure in the depths of the computer..
( guess who I found... :0) )

Friday always seems busy somehow..possibly as its my last shop before the weekend..  so nothing  more done at my canvas..  though did do quite a lot the day before and maybe its not a bad idea to let the paint dry a bit... unless i want to get it all over me...  NOT that there's great dollops of anything on it yet...:0)  

The day started well by chasing a few roaches... have seen more in the past few days than i have all year must be the heat... have sprayed a few vulnerable area's ( dont like to overdo it lest i asphyxiate myself..  though the sprays are much better than they used to be...) so fingers crossed that will be enough...

4 am .. better go to bed before the birds start tweeting...

Sweet dreams all...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment