Monday 4 July 2011

No Cherries



Today was a case of shall I?... shan't I ?  Oh why not...  any excuse for a natter...
I hesitated I as wanted an image for the top...  not that i have to use one of course.. though I tend to feel that if the contents are dull  they do at least provide a distraction... for the reader....

Its been one of those muggy days... hot  and cloudy... i was fighting off a mozzie last night until the daylight came...  so took an antihistamine.. and slept till after noon with a break at 9.30  to feed Jo.. 
( she's not an easy cat to ignore.... but then none of them are..)

The other great excitement of the day was the usual excursion to the supermarket....( it being Monday...)  where i found someone had snaffled all the cherries of any decent size... so came back with only a handful..
We have quite a lot in the freezer.. enough to keep Chris happy through August.. ( when it will be so hot over here that they'll have disappeared from the shops..)

When summer comes i always wish we had a bigger freezer as by the time i get his cherries in there there's not much room for anything else...  but for a long time we didn't have one at all... so am just thank full that we have one...

I've had a slight back problem since my flying visit to England... you start to wonder if it will ever return to normal... but for some reason  it seems a bit better this evening... though i cant imagine  what i've done any different... so fingers crossed it may at last be on the mend...

Sweet Dreams All xxx

._________[]_
/__,-.____.-.__\
|░ [_] /o\ [_]░|¸.•.¸.•*¨
ƸӜƷ
|_____|_|____|
̡̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡.̡̡̡ı̴̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡.
`”`´”`´/ \ `”`´”`´”``´
╬═╬╬ /...\ ╬╬═╬═╬╬

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry your back hurts, I hope it feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete