Saturday 2 July 2011

Happy Families




Heres another photo  taken at the same time as the one of me and mum.. I'm behind the camera.. but there's mum again.... my two brothers Martin and Richard and my lovely sisters in law...Margaret and Helen..
( who will probably get round to reading this sometime when i give them the link..)
Waves in their direction....:0)

We'd gone to the place where they'd celebrated my parents diamond wedding last year.
Circumstances  at home made it difficult for me to be there..   so it was nice to see where it was... and put a place to the photo's..
 This is probably the first family photo  that doesn't have dad in it.. at least visibly.. but he will always be with us in the ways that count....

I'd rather like this blog to be like a nest  .... just a comfy place to be..

1 comment: