Monday 18 July 2011

July 18th Happy Birthday to Dad... XXX



Happy Birthday to Dad..  its now after midnight here  ( well more than a little...)  but it will still be the 18th for me till i get up tomorrow...

I am reminded of a couple of lines from a funeral poem

Do not stand at my grave and cry...
For I am not there... I did not die...

Not that i am living under any kind of illusion...   but when you carry someone in your heart they are always with you..  and so in that sense live on ......


Sat here with the air conditioner on.......... freezing to death.. there's no happy medium..... mind you I'm right in the line of fire...  despite my moans its a problem that's soon fixed i just put something on  ( hat.. scarf.. blanket  .. even a pair of gloves sounds  good..)  even the tip of my nose has gone cold...  like it does in the depths of winter...  

But the kitty says thank you .... the poor thing has been flat out with the heat for the past few days...  If it becomes too cold i switch it off for a while... feels to have been a busy day... running hither and thither...  so haven't really had the space to do anything Art wise...  should have more time tomorrow as i wont be going out anywhere..

I'm hoping for a nice lazy day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment