Saturday 9 July 2011

Count Ari....





I've just been playing with a photo of Ari.. not wanting to play favorites and post one and not the other.....
I've cropped it and that's improved the look of it slightly  but he still bears a strong resemblance to Dracula... ( CastleVania Version..)
used to be more so when his hair was longer...

Whats suggesting it in the photo is the chandelier light fittings at the side of his head...  which reminds me of the Counts castle....:0) ( all he needs is the cloak...)

What else have i been up to....?

Well...last night i spent an hour or so  trying out different blog designs... and eventually settled..( ar least for now..)  for the plain old black.. as it gives a  good back ground for the photo's  though it meant i had to edit the  font colour of all the blogs I'd done so far.. which lucky for me wasn't many..
I dont know how often I'll write in here.... probably not everyday Lol as my life isn't that exciting...

Spent a couple of hours drawing this afternoon...  each day it gets nearer and nearer to what I'm trying to capture.. although I'm nearing the end of this one.. in many ways its only the beginning....
 I know this is a special case because its for Dad.,.,..  but while doing this i realize that memorial portraits...  is something I would probably be very suited to...

Oops almost 4 am...  so time i took myself to bed... and i need to set the table for Chris' breakfast...  before then   so i shall call it a night..

¸. ♥´ ¸.•*´¯) Sweet Dreams  xxx. ♥
(¸.•´ (¸ .•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`♥

No comments:

Post a Comment