Tuesday 12 July 2011

We're having a heat wave ♫ ♫....




Here we see Mum  and Martin.. ( this was before eating.. I'm sure we looked much wider afterwards....)  Martin is the Eldest of my two brothers I'm lucky that way i have two... :0)

I've just tried posting the blog without my usual photo at the top but it looks much too drab.. with the back ground being dark it needs a flash of color somewhere...

Portrait talk...

Oh oh oh..............  just a little more... each day there is less and less to do.. I'm torn between wanting to keep it just for me.... and wanting to share him with you.. that feeling of closeness...

Dads Birthday is on the 18th of July... so it will be ready for his special day... I dont need  to ask if he likes it I know he does..for every stroke is done with love... :0)

Today I'm feeling the heat.... ( Oh for a slave with a loin cloth and a large palm leaf  to waft me with....:0) )
We had the  air conditioning on earlier.. but its always a relief to be able to open the doors again..
( Pause as the kitty walks past mewing  with a large white toy mouse in her mouth... its something she's started to do since being neutered... I wondered what it was at first but she's obviously very proud of it... Awwwwwww....) :0)

I've just found this on Youtube.. its so beautiful...


Feels hot here this evening.... but i think i keep the Balcony doors open...  and hope I'm woken by a lovely cool breeze...

Feeling sleepy.... zzz.....  so just a quicky today  xxx

•✫• ƸӜƷ (¸.´¯`•.✫ Sweet ⋱❤Dreams✫.•´¯`•.✫


No comments:

Post a Comment