Saturday 23 July 2011

More Chat




Sat here munching  french toasts  and getting crumbs in the key board as usual... what is it about sitting in front of a computer that makes food taste so goooooooooooood..
.
I suddenly realize I'm scratching my ankles  which can mean only one thing unless its a vamp with a foot fetish..
( pause for dramatic music.... ) the curse of the Mozzie beast strikes again...... wanders over to draw the curtains though i fear it is a little late for that....

An hour later semi stuffed with melon. ( again!!!..) this is getting to be a habit.. I've just cut it up and put it in the fridge  so couldn't resist having a nibble... ( you'd be amazed how easily it slips down my throat..)

Funny how those  words remind me of the troll under the bridge... waiting  to snack on the three Billy goats...
Guess it wasn't his day either   i've forgotten exactly what happened in the end.. through I remember the troll didn't have his wicked way...

The canvas is still at my side.. i work in the same room i sleep in.. that's where the computer is too.. convenient huh isn't it...   once my eyelids start to droop i fling myself on the bed behind uttering genteel snores... :0)...

Although i've progressed from sketching.. to using the oils.. it is still in black and white or should i say black/grey/white... hopefully  tomorrow i will get to experiment with skin tones..

Thats if the Mozzies dont suck me dry tonight...


No comments:

Post a Comment